Measures taken by the Lokrakshak Recruitment Board for transparent and impartial recruitment process:
The Lokrakshak Recruitment Board has undertaken several steps for the transparent, fair and impartial conduct of the whole Recruitment process to make it completely free from any irregularity or malpractice.Various measures undertaken are as follows:
1. For written examination, the candidates have been allotted his/her examination centre not in his/her own district, but in the neighboring district.
2. Generally in any competitive examination, the question papers are prepared in four series, viz.. A,B,C,D, but for the Police Recruitment question papers printed in thirty (30) different series (Jumbled Questions and Answers) will be used. Further in a room seating arrangement of maximum 30 candidates have been made so that every candidate will get the question paper of different series, thereby there will be no possibility for any copying or malpractice.
3. For the writtenexam, candidates will be asked to sit two hours prior to the commencement of the exam for his/her biometric registration and prints of his/her index figure of both hands will be taken.
4. Each and every candidates photograph will also be taken during the written examination.
5. For the written exams, the board has also introduced three layer OMR sheet. The first layer of OMR sheet would be folded and separated into two parts along the dotted lines on which a Bar Code will be imprinted. Thus the examiner will not be able to know any detail about the candidate or about the roll number of the candidate. Second copy of OMR Sheet will be sealed separately in exam hall itself.
6. The third layer of the OMR sheet will be handed over to the candidate so that candidate can himself ascertain his marks.
7. For the written exams, the board has decided to choose such schools/ colleges which are equipped with CCTVs in class rooms. In total, out of 2078 examination centers used, 1783 centers have CCTV facilities.
8. Each centre having CCTVs in Classrooms will have an additional Videographer.
9. The Centers without any CCTV will have 02 Videographers.
10. For the security of the Question Papers and other Examination Material for written exam, every district will have a strong room, where 24 hours round the clock the CCTV cameras will function.
11. During the physical test of the candidates, the biometric taken during the written exams will be verified to curb any foul practice during the physical examination.
12. During the physical test again the photograph of the candidate will be taken.
13. CCTV cameras shall also be installed during the physical tests so that any shortcut by the candidate will be immediately noticed.
14. During the physical test for running, R.F.I.D system will be used which is extremely precise to measure the running time. This R.F.I.D. system is also used for various running events like olympics.